We have released a new firmware version for the B1200i, 1.2.0. The 1.2.0 firmware is available for download on our website here
- Increased the the capacity of the storage pool from 32TB to 128TB.
- Users can now create volumes as large as 64TB on current supported platforms (Windows, Mac and VMware).
- Support for higher drive capacities (e.g. 6TB).
- Performance now scales on a single Volume vs compared to previous firmware versions where multiple volumes were needed in order to get the best performance.
- Relayout are up to 8x faster, because such task now runs in parallel.
- Improved collection of Diagnostic files under heavy loads.
- Fixed a crash when BitLocker or SyncToy were used.
- General stability and speed improvement improvements
- Better handling of bad disks
Release Notes: here